Thursday 23 May 2013

Wreath of Hearts

I was looking at some craft books and was inspired to make a Heart wreath with babydoll.
 
 
Cut out some heart shapes using colored paper.

 
I also used a paper plate (cut a hole in the middle) and glue.

 
Babydoll brushing some glue on the paper plate.

 
Stick the cut out hearts onto the plate. Unfortunately, she was not interested and left the job to me half way through (but i was secretly happy because i was dying to do it).

 
Our Lovable wreath!
(Erm, now i don't know what to do with it? How?)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea. School holiday starts tomorrow, I think I'll do this to ease them into relaxed learning at home. Perhaps I'll get my boy to print his name or some greetings on a piece of paper and the wreath as the frame... Just an idea that comes to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have got one more week to school hols *gasp!* Hope to see your crafts on your blog! :))

    ReplyDelete