Tuesday 4 March 2014

A bit of craft

Sonshine wasn't and still isn't a crafty/arty person. I was a tad disappointed because I love to do arty stuff. Doll, like most toddler, loves crafty activity. However, ironically, now I find no time nor inspiration to do with her. -o-
 
Still, I try. Here was my wee bit effort to stay afloat with crafts.
 
 
 
I made some bear shape paper sprinklers using my paper puncher. Took out my washi tape and created a heart shape on her drawing board.
 
 
She smeared glue all over the page and sprinkled the punch out paper all over it.
 
 
The final look!
 
I gently tore away the washi tape to see a very faint heart shape formation. So, the anal me, just had to draw heart shape lines around it.
 
The purpose wasn't to get a masterpiece, it was more to entertain her with some sensory play. It was fun while it lasted!

2 comments:

  1. You can try ask her to use stickers or the washi tape to decorate the paper, then paint all over the paper. Can even use many a rainbow of colours. After it's dry, you'll get the shapes of stickers n washi tapes... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I plan to do painting with her! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete