Saturday 21 September 2013

Cardboard FUN!

 
I am always reluctant to let go cardboards especially those that are massive in size. So when my husband was about to discard this HUGE cardboard box- I HAD to stop him. I knew what I wanted to do with it!


 
I slit the slides and open up the box.

 
Give the kids water guns and let them shoot away!
 
The kids had a whale of a time (while mummy kicked off her feet and space out). It was a GREAT way to entertain the kids without being involved much! :P

 
 
It doubled up as a painting board! The girl painted away and mummy didn't care if she spill the paint because the floor was nicely protected by the other side of the box. :D

 
I was delighted when I discovered we could also doodle away with chalk.
 
SO MUCH FUN! We haven't throw it away yet. The kids are still loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment